So we got to go to Disneyland... Charlie & I all alone! It was really fun, and once again my wonderful big sis Rachel took our kids for the day so we could go out, she is the best! Unfortunately the day was cloudy, chilly and wet but we went anyway and had a blast. Here are some photos from the day, The first was taken at Rachel's house before we left. And you'll notice my hair keeps getting frizzier & frizzier as you go down. During the roller coaster we could hardly open our eyes cuz the rain was flying at our faces and hitting us in the eyes, it kinda hurt! When we got off I had racoon eyes and I had to go fix myself in the mirror, it was fun though, sometimes it's nice to get wet and play in the rain! Thanks again Rach, love you!




Up in the sky

4 comments:
How cute is this! I miss Disneyland so much... it's sad they don't have anything nearly as amazing here in Idaho... :)
You guys are too cute :0)
I can't wait to go just me and JR. It looks like you had fun.
We miss you guys.
I love love love my turbo jam. It's sometimes cheesy, but it works. I have my fat self pictures up on the internet to prove it too... yuck but whatever. You guys look so happy...
What a fun day! I love it! Disneyland is one of Rob and my favorite places to go! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment