Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Verdict Is In...

We found out the morning of March 25th at our ultrasound. The kids were there and got to see little brother on a big projector, it was really special and exciting! Liberty was the only one who couldn't quite grasp that she wasn't going to get a baby sister after all!! Since then we've been brainstorming on baby boy names...but haven't come to a decision yet. We want something unique, but not too unusual. Any ideas?? By the way my due date is September 5th.

4 comments:

Nichole & Tony said...

Liz! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Cammie told me you'll be out in Mo for a little while this summer. I hope I can catch you so we can catch up! I miss you and your sweet family, they are all looking so adorable! Thanks for keeping me in the loop with all that's going on with you guys. Love you lots!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I am so happy for you guys! I didn't even know you were expecting. Your page never updates on mine so I thought you just weren't into blogging anymore! Well, we just found out we were having a boy too!! How fun!!! Congrats!!!

My family Begins said...

Congrats! How exciting. Hope your feeling well.

Holli said...

Congratulations Liz and Charlie! September is a great time of year. If you have him early feel free to take my birthday on the 4th, or if late, your birthday would be nice too!